- Too bad hockey games are 60 minutes long not 20.
- Patrice Bergeron got his first goal of the season.
- The B's were laying some HUGE hits on the Leafs. Matt Stajan got his bell rung by Dennis Wideman when the Bruins' defenseman caught him entering the attacking zone with his head down. Then of course there was Milan Lucic literally putting Mike Van Ryn through the glass.
- As much as I hate to say this, the Lucic hit was a major turning point in the game. I'm not sure if it was the time spent waiting to repair the glass that took the wind out of their sails or if the hit energized the Leafs, but the B's looked like a different team afterwards.
- 2-2-3 doesn't sound terrible until you realize that the Bruins are really a 2-5 hockey team.
I'm going to spare you the full highlights video. You have already seen the two plays worth watching.
NEXT GAME: Saturday vs. Atlanta 7:00