- "this is like a street hockey game"
- Zdeno Chara unloaded a knuckle puck that would make Russ Tyler proud:
- While Chuck Kobasew pulled a move straight out of table hockey to record his second goal of the night:
- I'm not sure who that guy dressed in goalie gear and a #30 jersey for the Sabres was, but that was not Ryan Miller.
- It looks like the Sabres have come back down to Earth after a phenomenal start to the season.
- Maybe Miller and Fernandez knocked a couple back at the Sam Adams Bru Fest before the game. That is the only explanation for that first period.
Stat of the Night: 7 Bruins had multi-point performances tonight