If you aren't going out bar-hopping in your old hometown tonight and having awkward 30 second conversations with people you haven't seen since high school, the Bruins are on tonight. The B's are in Sunrise, Florida to take on the Florida Panthers before returning to The Hub for a Causeway Day match-up with the Carolina Hurricanes.
With a long Thanksgiving weekend right around the corner, I am feeling pretty lazy. I'm going to mail this preview in a bit. I hope you do not mind.
- Fun Fact: Sunrise, Florida was originally called "Sunset", but they thought that "Sunset" sounded too much like "Heaven's Waiting Room" to the old farts they were trying to attract to the city.
- The Panthers currently have a record of 9-10-0 and will try to get to .500 tonight.
- This will be former Panther Nathan Horton first trip back to the BankAtlantic Center.
- I could give you twenty guesses and you probably could not name the Panthers' leading goal scorer. (Answer at the bottom of page)
- I'm hoping to see a rematch of last week's bout between Shawn Thornton and Darcy Hordichuk.
- Byron Bitz is on the IR after having hernia surgery.
- The game starts at 7:30. NESN has the TV broadcast. The Sports Hub has the radio call.
- Public Skate open thread gets going a half hour before puck drop.
- For more on tonight's game, go over to to Litter Box Cats and see what Donny and his crew are up to.
Since I mailed this one , I figured I would at least bring back to the "Obligatory Embarrassing Fan Video". Enjoy.
Today's Obligatory Embarrassing Panthers Fan Video:
This dude disabled embedding, but here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKBon1ciJWk
To recap: Tonight, the Miami Heat need to play some defense against the Indiana Pacers tonight and tonight we need to hit shots tonight vs. the Indiana Pacers tonight. D-Wade might play, but I doubt it. Tonight, the entire roster needs to have a good game tonight. The Pacers don't scary us tonight. Tonight, the Florida Panthers play the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight. Sidney Crosby is a big star, so we need to play defense tonight against the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight because Crosby is still their big star tonight. We also need to make shots to get points tonight against the Penguins. Not just regular shots tonight, but shots on the penalty too tonight against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Tonight, David Booth might play, but I doubt it tonight. Tonight, everybody player that I can name needs to have a good game, tonight. The Penguins don't scare us, tonight. So, Go Heat tonight vs. the Indiana Pacers tonight! Tonight, Go Panthers against the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight!
Apparently, community colleges in Florida don't offer video production or public speaking. I see he did manage to fit in an art appreciation class, though. Nothing says sophisticated bachelor pad like "Dogs Playing Poker".
A: Mike Santorelli (6 Goals)