History will be made in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but the Bruins hope that the next chapter of the NHL history book doesn't include a story about a team from Boston that became the third team in league history to blow a 3-0 lead in a 7-game series. After taking a 3-0 lead in their Eastern Conference Semifinals series against the Philadelphia Flyers, the Bruins have dropped three straight to the resurgent Flyers. Now, it all comes down to Game 7 as the Bruins and Flyers will fight for their playoff lives at TD Garden on Friday night (7:00, NESN).
Probable Starting Goaltenders:
|Playoffs- Tuukka Rask||12
|Playoffs - Michael Leighton||2||96||1||0||1||0.63||45||44||.978||1/2*|
Boston Bruins Injuries
Philadelphia Flyers Injuries
Probable Lines and D-Pairs for the B's
Series tied 3-3
"Just changing our lines around. Trying to find something to spark certain people. You see that happen quite often. Just felt it was time for a change."
- Julien on moving Wheeler to the top line
- Game 6 was the third highest rated Bruins broadcast in NESN history. The game got a 10.3 rating in the Boston DMA.
- Blair Betts is expected to play tonight.
- The B's will try to avoid following in the footsteps of their ECHL affiliate, the Reading Royals.
- Brad Marchand is ready to go if his number gets called tonight.
- Bruins are slight money line favorites at -125.
- Game starts at 7:00 and can be seen on NESN locally. Public Skate open thread get underway a half hopur before puck drop.