I have nothing witty to say today, it's Monday morning and I had to get up an hour early today and I don't have a bet for the game figured out yet so here, have some crappy links, go have some coffee and figure out what you're going to do as far as channel-flipping for the Bruins/Canadiens - Patriots/Chiefs scheduling snafu. Me, I'm going to go to a bar and put the Bruins game on gamecenter on my phone and wear a Patriots jersey and be really obnoxious. WOO.
After the jump - Bruins stuff and some random dude is returning from a concussion tonight, idk, I've never heard of this guy.
- Here is a fun summary of how the Bruins have turned it around as of late. [Herald]
- Oh noes the 8-game win streak is on the line!!1 [Gazette]
- The Bruins won't - and SHOULDN'T - apologize for their hard-hitting style of play. [Enterprise News]
- Surrpise, Bruins tickets are expensive now. [Sun-Chronicle]
- November 20 in sports history: guess what arena opened on this day in 1928? [Yahoo]
- We're a quarter of the way through the season and the Bruins are in a playoff spot, yay! [Sun]
- Kevin Bieksa is whiny, tells Mark Recchi to 'take a nap.' O rly. [NESN]
- This is sort of a general article but it reminds us that Montreal ruined the Rangers' 7-game winning streak last night. Truth. [South Coast Today]
- ZOMG SIDNEY CROSBY IS BACK! And now Bruins/Habs isn't on Versus. I guess we should be thankful. [SBNation]
- Players' perspective on concussions, including Patrice Bergeron's, in light of Sid's return. [Sportsnet]
- Sidney Crosby's dad talks about this whole process. [Sportsnet]
- OK ENOUGH ABOUT SID. The Capitals need to win a game. [PHT]
- Here's a thing about the Rangers losing to Montreal. [NY Daily News]
- And hey, Winnipeg has won 3 straight! [TSN]