Tonight, they go for it. Tonight, they go for ten in a row. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! But tonight....the Bruins go for ten in a row.
Against the Sabres. How fitting. Ryan Miller is still out with a concussion, so it'll probably be Jhonas Enroth in goal. I for one will not accept anything less than 6 goals, as per usual. They've been slacking. Only one goal against Montreal? WE CAN DO BETTER, TEAM. Quota must be met.
After the jump, former Bruins scoring, the Sabres are debuting a new bb and apparently are not looking for revenge, the Oilers are still winning games, and some other nonsense. Read on.
- Not sure if Benoit Pouliot will play tonight or not, yet. In my opinion, he's been playing well, and the game against the Habs was a fluke/case of nerves. [Globe]
- WE'RE GOING FOR TEN!!!1 [NHL.com]
- The Sabres are definitely NOT looking for revenge. Nope. [CBC]
- TJ Brennan will make his NHL debut tonight for the Sabres. [Courier Post]
- Here are the top 10 Bruins Christmas gift ideas! ....which are sort of lame. [Yahoo]
- Jochen Hecht is ready to play again. Gotta love those Germans. [Buffalo News]
- Hey guess who scored last night - Vladimir Sobotka! He's actually been playing really well for the Blues. [KMOV]
- NBC and Versus are not afraid to be flexible in their scheduling. Also, they're going to mic up a ref on Friday. Ooooh. [USA Today]
- This video is hilarious -- asking farmers who is going to win the Stanley Cup! [Youtube]
- The Oilers rolled the Predators last night, 6-2. [Post]
- Here's a grab bag of NHL news. Go nuts, I'm too lazy to sum up. [CBC]