So the Canadiens hired an anglophone coach recently, after firing Jacques Martin. Habs fans are up in arms. Milan Lucic has a hearing today with Brendan Shanahan. I've slept about 12 hours in the last 3 days.
The Bruins are at the top of every power ranking out right now which is cool. Zdeno Chara is back. Gregory Campbell is hurting but possibly okay. Hopefully Lucic will not be out tonight. That's pretty much it. Oh and oh hey, the magic number is +47, yo. Could the Bruins expand their goal differential to +50 tonight?
After the jump, the Blue Jackets' GM is delusional, Zach Hamill is doing well (yes, another positive article, sorry I'm not sorry) and another hockey team's rendition of All I Want For Christmas Is You...
- Randy Cunneyworth's Habs are coming to town tonight. [CBC]
- Apparently this "Full 60 to History" book is pretty good! [Salem News]
- Mike Milbury defends his actions. [Globe]
- A summary of Bruins practice yesterday. [Herald]
- Zach Hamill is pitching in where he can, potentially making Jordan Caron irrelevant. [Milford Daily News]
- OH NO CUNNEYWORTH ONLY SPEAKS ENGLISH, BURN HIM! -Habs Fans [London Free Press]
- Check out these power rankings. Aw yeah. [NHL]
- Scott Howson thinks the Blue Jackets can still make the playoffs. LOL....LOL what. [Blue Jackets Xtra]
- Brent Seabrook took a hit to the head from Rene Bourque last night. [ESPN]
- Watch the Edmonton Oil Kings sing a Christmas song. It's awesome. [Youtube]
- Winnipeg saluted Teemu Selanne the other night. [PHT]
- Martin Havlat suffered a freak injury hopping the boards. Awful. [PHT]
- A Fort Wayne Komets (CHL) player slapped a guy in the face to instigate a fight over the weekend. Hilarious. [Puck Daddy]