Man, losing feels terrible. It's easy to forget what that feels like after taking points from fifteen games in a row. Alas, the Bruins' point streak ended at the hands of a Winnipeg team with a fire under their freezing-cold butts last night. Luckily, there isn't much time to mope, as the Bruins take on the Panthers at home tomorrow.
It will be good to get the team back home; one win in back-to-back road games is, for most teams, respectable. As coach Claude Julien said last night, the old streak is gone; times to start a new one.
After the jump, Tyler Seguin is an idiot, Peter Mueller's career is in jeopardy, and a sweet hockey related beer infographic...
- The Jets won. It was gritty. Winnipeg is cold. Let's move on. [TSN]
- The "Full 60 to History" book, albeit expensive, sounds like a pretty great read. Some neat little details in here. [Herald]
- Brad Marchand answered the bell after slewfooting a Penguins player Monday night. Good job, honey badger. [Puck Daddy]
- Tyler Seguin was late, claiming he set his phone alarm on "Boston time." Don't phones adjust themselves based on time zones? Your excuse is weak, Seguin. [Herald]
- The Avalanche lost 6-0 to the Canucks last night; someone said the Avs played "like the Bruins in the finals, minus the skill and goaltending." Ouch. [Gazette]
- A year after folding the Lewiston MAINEiacs, the QMJHL has revealed that it is re-expanding the league to Sherbrooke. Here are the team's new jerseys. [Icethetics]
- Two rookie goalies had their first NHL ice time ever last night, and their nights couldn't have been any different. [PHT]
- Tyler Dellow looks at the Jordin Tootoo hit on Miller, compares it to the Lucic hit on Miller, and believes that Brendan Shanahan has a lot of work to do. [MC79 Hockey]
- Peter Mueller's concussion effects are lingering, a really sad story for the 23-year-old. [Denver Post]
- The Blues beat the Red Wings in the last minute last night, after a game with a lot of goaltender shenanigans. [BND]
- Here is a hockey stadium Beer Price Review infographic! Confirms what we already know: the Bell Centre sucks. [Save on Brew]