New streak begins tonight. The Bruins are back on familiar ground to face off against the streaking Florida Panthers tonight. The 'cats have been good. They're leading their division and are a mere point behind the Bruins for third place.
Cool story, if Philly beats Pittsburgh and the Bruins beat Florida tonight, Philly and Boston will be tied for the conference lead with 37 points. See, one loss isn't so bad.
- One loss: not so bad. The Bruins' confidence is still sky-high. [Globe]
- The Bruins and Tyler Seguin in particular need to have a big bounce-back night tonight. [Fall River Herald]
- This Panthers blog highlights ex-Panther Gregory Campbell: basically, they wish him the best every night but tonight. Cool. [The Rat Trick]
- Gregory Campbell is also really good at faceoffs. [NESN]
- Quit losing your mask, Ryan Miller. It's so DRAMATIC and no one is amused. [Buffalo News]
- Ilya Bryzgalov tackles realignment talk. [PHT]
- Sidney Crosby will miss two games after taking a few hits, the most notable one from his own teammate Chris Kunitz, in the game against Boston on Monday. [ESPN]
- Taylor Hall is having a hell of a time recovering from his shoulder injury. Tough. [Sun]
- The Oilers' Andy Sutton, coming off a recent suspension, leaping-headshotted Alexei Ponikarovsky in the Oilers' loss to the Hurricanes last night. Shanny should throw the book at him. [Puck Daddy]
- The Panthers have a tough stretch of games right now, and this Bruins game is part of it. How will they match up against these teams? [Miami Herald]
- If you haven't seen it, check out the fanpost where Cornelius spearheads a movement to get an FHL team in Quincy. Viva Los Presidentes! [Fanpost]