Shawn Thornton was questioned about the Bruins losing two games in a row last night and how he felt about being on a losing streak. His response? "A streak is three, so." Fantastic! There's no losing streak here.
Shawn Thornton's word is law. Don't call it a losing streak until they lose to Columbus tomorrow, which hopefully won't happen.
- Bleh, a 2-0 loss. Lame. Jose Theodore looked great. [Yahoo]
- Linking this because we can laugh at how stupid it is: "Are the Bruins reverting to October form?" It's been TWO GAMES. Two VERY CLOSE games. Calm yourselves. [ESPN]
- Dougie Hamilton signed yesterday! [Globe]
- Krys Barch's hit on Daniel Paille was questionable, but at least he answered the bell against Shawn Thornton. [NESN]
- Tim Thomas was in rare form last night -- he made a mistake. [Globe]
- Here is the article with that Shawn Thornton quote. [NESN]
- Oh hey, someone bought the Leafs. And the Raptors. Wait, it's...BELL? Habs conspiracy!! [The Star]
- Artem Anisimov, oh man, what a goal celebration, pointing his stick like a rifle. AWESOME. Some people do not agree with the awesome, but there you go. [NBC NY]
- The Habs were up 3-0 on the Canucks last night and they LOST. Hahahaha. [Sun]
- Paul Bissonnette used money from his t-shirt company to take 100 homeless people to a hockey game. [Tuscon Citizen]
- Andy Sutton: Suspended indefinitely. [Journal]
- Mark Messier will be playing in the Flyers-Rangers Winter Classic Alumni game. Cool. [NY Daily News]