MONTREAL, QC - APRIL 18: David Krejci #46 of the Boston Bruins jumps to provide a screen out front of Carey Price #31 of the Montreal Canadiens in Game Three of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals during the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Bell Centre on April 18, 2011 in Montreal, Canada. (Photo by Phillip MacCallum/Getty Images)
After downing the Montreal Canadiens 4-2 in Game 3, the Bruins will have the opportunity to knot the series up at two games a piece when they hit the ice at Bell Centre in Montreal on Thursday night. The puck drops shortly after 7:00 PM ET.
- Chris Kelly returned to Boston on Wednesday to be examined by doctors for a possible fracture suffered in Game 3, however Claude Julien expects Kelly to be ready for Game 4. Tyler Seguin and Black Ace Jamie Arniel took shifts on the third line in place of Kelly during Wednesday's practice in Lake Placid.
- If you are wondering why there is so much time off between Game 3 and 4, blame this man. Rush held a concert at the Bell Centre on Wednesday, which forced Game 4 to be pushed back to Thursday night
- When NESN play-by-play man Jack Edwards isn't ranting about composite sticks or the career trajectory of Benoit Pouliout, he is ranting about divers.
- Tony Marinaro of Team 990 in Montreal will have Annakin Slayd in studio for a live performance on Thursday. That's a whole lot of douche-iness for one studio.
- Cranky old Habs beat writer Pat Hickey spoke with B's fans about Hal Gill.
- Joe Fitzgerald of the Boston Herald thinks that Bruins fans deserve to see the B's down the Habs.
- Bruins playoff fever is sweeping the city! Even alleged attempted baby killers are rocking the black and gold.
- The Public Skate open thread starts at 6:30 PM ET.