Ok, so we beat the flyers in a VERY satisfying sweep, but Bergeron went down and what is classified as a mild concussion could bring some hardships to Bruins depth. So far, this whole platoff has been pretty nice aside from the missed sleep and destroyed lives of a 2-0 scare, we can out in the last 9 games with 8 wins, that is quite a ride around this time of year. Can it continue?
1. NOW what do you think about Juilen and Dougy? I always loved 'em.
2. Its kinda obvious that Seguin will play now, but how will he do? I always suggested he should play if any foward should get hurt, I don't think he sould take his place on his line however; maybe promote pev to play with marsh and rex.
3. Whose your Conn Smythe winner so far? Bergeron, but it depends how long he's out.
4. The last 2 series were rivalries and were mostly aggresive, will there be any fights agaisnt TB?
5. Who would you rather face in the final if were to advance? Nashville, if they lose prob SJ
6. Whats the key to beating TB? Smart matchups to neutrelize thier scorers and a balanced attack on the rush