I have an hour to kill and some free airport wi-fi, so I figured I would throw up a few links as the Bruins and Canucks get ready for Game 3 tonight in Boston. As I am typing this in an airport in Charlotte, NC, the Bruins have hit the ice 850 miles away at TD Garden for the morning skate.
- Steve Buckley at The Herald had a piece on Bobby Orr and his thoughts on this year's Bruins team.
- Over at The Globe, Michael Whitmer takes a look at the travel between Vancouver and Boston for the most-traveled Stanley Cup Finals in history.
- Cam Cole of the Vancouver Sun points out that there have been 34 teams that have started the Cup Finals by going down 0-2 on the road and only 2 have won The Cup. Thanks, Cam. Do you want to kick our dogs while you are here?
- Nucks Misconduct has a photoshop of Alex Burrows that I am sure made the travelers around me nervous.
- TV ratings are down nationally for the Stanley Cup Finals, but locally Game 1 did a 39 share.
- Scott Zolak helped out the Toucher & Rich crew by smashing the windshields of fans looking to score Stanley Cup tickets.