This was posted a few months back by beachguy but is now old and closed, so I thought with all the new folks coming out of the woodwork since we won Lord Stanley's Cup and SCoC (our original fearless leader) stepped down, it would be nice to bust it out again.
Most of us probably filled out the last one, but over the course of four rounds of Stanley Cup Playoffs, my opinions of some players and teams have changed, and I'm willing to bet some others' have as well. I also tossed in a couple new questions after zee jump.
- (photo cheerfully borrowed from puckdaddy)
beachguy's original entry:
Unsure if this has been done before, and if it has someone can just delete this. I just thought that with all of the traffic due to the events of the last few days we have a chance to get to know some of the other SCOC visitors.
Credit to members of POD (Pride of Detroit yes I am a Lions fan) Mavryk and det32 as they started this over on that blog so I thought it might be fun for us here.
I've got a list of
tenthirteen questions here that I'd love to know about you and I'm sure you would love to know about others. So, if you have the time, go ahead and comment with your answers.
1) Where were you born, and where do you live now?
2) How long have you been a Bruins fan?
3) How long have you been coming to SCOC?
4) Favorite Bruin?
5) Favorite non-Bruin?
6) If not for hockey, what sport would you watch?
7) Tell us one thing about you that you've never specifically said on SCOC before.
8) What is your favorite Bruins memory?
9) How do you feel about next season?
10) Who is your most hated player in the NHL?
11) What is your second-favorite NHL team? Why?
12) Other than the obvious answer of Tim Thomas, to whom would you award the Conn Smythe trophy?
13) After these four grueling rounds of playoffs, who would you be your most hated player?