It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on....you know what, I'm sorry. Forget I did that.
Seriously though it's the weekend and there's a heat wave coming through that's supposed to be a killer. Check on your elderly friends and make sure everyone stays hydrated (if you're going to the DVD party at the Fours today, I recommend that you mix in a water or two around all the Harpoons). Stay safe and have fun out there.
- David Krejci and Tomas Kaberle's days with the Cup seemed to go well. Go watch Krejci Cup-bomb Kabby, and then check out the other interviews on this page as well. [NHL]
- Dennis Seidenberg's had a more interesting career so far than most people realize. [CSNNE]
- Today's Zdeno Chara's day with the Cup. [Bruins]
- Here's a cool piece on Garrett Breton, a Corporal who was honored with the 8-spoked salute this year. [NEHJ]
- There are Bruins fans in Quebec, and they are insane. A few of them are holding a Cup rally, hosted by a guy who runs a Bruins-centric fan store about an hour west of Montreal. Brave souls. [TVA Nouvelles]
- Brandon Dubinsky, aka that guy who Just For Men'd his mustache in the playoffs, signed a 4-year extension yesterday. I mean, really, check out the picture. [WSJ]
- A Thrashers fan speaks on the Predators' ticket marketing scheme. [TtB]
- Predators defenseman Francois Bouillon isn't doing well with his post-concussion syndrome. It's not quite the hot button issue this offseason, but people should still be aware of it. [PHT]
- Evgeni Malkin can stickhandle. This should surprise no one. [NHL]
- Doc Emrick, voice of the Devils, has moved on to strictly Versus/NBC games. [NYT]
- Derek Boogaard's brother was arrested on drug charges yesterday. [Star-Tribune]
Non-hockey link of the day:
This seems appropriate. [The F*cking Weather]