So Tyler Seguin just tweeted "The hug from z was more special. apparently im going to be tweeting in the skills comp #tsn. Get ready fellow tweetalies. #allstarweekend"
Oh excellent. I love the All Star game. It's good for the fans, the media tries to take everything way too seriously (remember the "analysis" of the draft last year?, and it's time for the players to get a good break in mid-season. In a word, awesome.
After the jump, let's take a closer look at the hilarity of last night's draft...
- Zdeno Chara and Tyler Seguin's special edition hockey hug last night was excellent. [Puck Daddy]
- The All-Star Game should be just what the Bruins need to re-boot and get off to a great second half start. [Rant Sports]
- Hahahaha the Province strikes again. "CODY HODGSON FALLS PREY TO THE DARK SIDE" this is hilarious. [Province]
- Tim Thomas has his teammates' "full and unwavering support." well, duh. [PHT]
- This blog thinks Zdeno Chara doesn't have a complete grasp of the english language. Really? [The Score]
- Aw, the Blackhawks miss Brian Campbell. All the 'hawks are on team Chara. [Sun Times]
- This is a great piece on Dennis Wideman's breakout. Also on team Chara. [Washington Times]
- The All-star game offers a unique insight into some of the players' lives. And their preferences in ladies, apparently. [Free Press]