Wanted to give a bit more play to Dougie's article, so late links today.
Yay, the Bruins are playing four Canadian teams in a row over the course of one week!
Tonight Tomorrow, they take on the Atlantapeg Thrasherjets Winnipeg Jets. The last time these two teams met, it ended in a loss for Boston, as Ondrej Pavelec stood on his head and made like a bajillion saves. Hopefully this time the outcome will be different.
After the jump - Columbus finally fires their coach, NHL players are iffy about realignment, the Penguins are in trouble, and Bruce Boudreau is hilarious...
- The Jets are ready for tonight's matchup against Boston. [Canoe]
- Patrice Bergeron for Selke! And other awards predictions. [Herald]
- Brad Marchand defended his hit during the Bruins' "Slice The Ice" event yesterday. [Herald]
- Cory Schneider had fun playing in his hometown on Saturday. [Salem News]
- Jarome Iginla is the subject of trade rumors, when really the Flames should be honoring the crap out of him. [Globe and Mail]
- Former Panthers fan-favorite David Booth returns to Florida. [Sun-Sentinel]
- Patrick Sharp is hurt, and the Blackhawks have lost four straight. PANIC BUTTON!!!1 [ESPN]
- Americans are on the rise in the NHL. Yay! [Globe and Mail]
- Players are unsure about all this realignment business, and for good reason. [CSN Chicago]
- Speaking of bandwagony teams with lots of injuries, the Penguins are losing players left and right. [Penguins]
- Bruce Boudreau is not afraid to make fun of himself. O[C Register]
- The Blue Jackets finally fired Scott Arniel! [SBNation]