NHL, Y U NO WORK? - Richard Wolowicz
You know what? I'm angry. Today was supposed to be a great day: a day in which the Bruins took to the TD Garden ice for the first time since April. APRIL.
Not only that, but it was supposed to be against the Canadiens. Tonight was supposed to be one of THOSE NIGHTS, a great night to blow off steam by yelling at Max Pacioretty for being a divey little jerk, by yelling at PK Subban for wearing the wrong color jersey, for yelling at Mike Cammalleri for...oh, wait.
Point being: I'm angry, and you should be too.
- Bruins prospect Seth Griffith looks to be putting in extra work to up his game, which is pretty cool. [Metro News]
- Ryan Spooner and Jared Knight have the same injury. Spooner's back for this weekend, Knight is a maybe. [Projo]
- Tim Thomas is participating in a "celebrity hockey hunt." I have no idea what this means. [Mitchell Republic]
- Here's a cute story about UND's third string goalie, Tate Maris. He seems like a character. [Grand Forks Herald]
- This is probably the longest interview Sidney Crosby has ever given, and it's pretty good. [Post-Gazette]
- Today's CBA meetings are pretty crucial. The players will be meeting with NHL reps in Toronto. [SBNation]
- Jonathan Toews is unimpressed with the NHL. [Sun Times]
- Next year's NHL draft projects to be one of the deepest in over a decade. [USA Today]
- This Pucks and Pixels hockey ad campaign is pretty awesome. They make some pretty great t-shirts, too. [Puck Daddy]