Douglas Jones-US PRESSWIRE
Today was supposed to be the off day between the Bruins' games against Florida and Tampa Bay.
Instead, most of the team is in places that are cold as heck, no one is looking at palm trees, and everything sucks. Boo.
- ICYMI in the morning links' comments, Jack Edwards got ranty about the lockout and it's GREAT. [NESN]
- Gregory Campbell may join Andrew Ference in the Czech Republic. [Examiner]
- Milan Lucic was in another commercial, and he is a terrible actor. Surprise! [Globe]
- Friend of the Blog Bobby Robins' line has been nicknamed the "buzzsaw line" and that is a great thing. [Bruins]
- The PB's have a chance at another win tonight; they face Albany at home. [AHLBruins]
- McKeen's released its top 30 2013 NHL Draft rankings for November yesterday. [McKeens]
- Donald Fehr's post-meeting memo to the players leaked yesterday, too. [PHT]
- Brian Burke's daughter brought You Can Play to Bowdoin's campus this week. [Bowdoin Orient]
- Adam Oates is getting inducted into the HoF! [The Star]
- Over 10,000 kids tried hockey for free last Saturday, which is awesome. [USoH]
- Ilya Bryzgalov: still nutty. [Puck Daddy]
- Chris Chelios is coaching the Red Wings' AHL affiliate during the lockout. [PHT]
- Speaking of nutty: here's a post from a very legit blog about Pokemon. I don't even know. [Backhand Shelf]