Did anyone else listen to last year's playoff montage on 98.5 this morning? I tuned in just for that. Still gives me the chills nine months later. Man. I can't wait for playoffs to start again.
To everyone going to New York this weekend: HAVE ALL THE FUN!!!
- So the hit on Adam McQuaid was "reckless but not dirty." I thought reckless hits were supposed to get additional punishment too? Oh inconsistency. [Mass Live]
- The Bruins failed to clinch last night. Damn shootouts. [Milford Daily News]
- But they can clinch tonight if PGH wins. So can the Blackhawks if the Oilers win. [NHL]
- Anton Khudobin is ready to go and is just awaiting the callup. Here we go. [Projo]
- #BergeronforSelke? Always. [ESPN]
- BEAR AND THE GANG RING TONE [Bruins]
- The first episode of Bear and the Gang (NOT the intro!) is online! [Bruins]
- INSERT ROAD TRIP POST HERE WHEN IT IS MADE. Sorry.
- What happens if the Sharks don't make the playoffs? I laugh, that's what. [PHT]
- Some fan threw a jersey on the ice the other night at the Flames game. Tom Kostopoulos was pissed. [Herald]
- Time for the Habs to begin the Post-Gauthier era. [CBC]
- These might be Milan Hejduk's last few NHL games. [Camera]
- The Flyers demolished the Maple Leafs last night, and Leafs fans chanted "Lets go Blue Jays!" lol. [CSN Philly]
- The Devils scored 6 on the Lightning, despite Ryan Malone's hat trick for the Bolts. Womp Womp. [Miami Herald]
- Whatever, this is adorable. What would the St. Louis Blues be like as a team of squirts? [SLGT]