France is making a run with Merrimack Superstar Stephane Da Costa and Cristobal Huet. And why not?
IIHF Games, and what's at stake:
- 5:15am Canada v Belarus (Belarus must get at least 1 point or be demoted for 2014, Canada sits in top spot)
- 6:15am Norway v Denmark (Norway win could get them to face Sweden instead of Russia)
- 9:15am France v Slovakia (A French Regulation Win puts France into the knockout rounds and Slovakia out)
- 10:15am Czech Republic v Germany (Czech win cements game against Sweden)
- 1:15pm USA v Switzerland ()
- 2:15pm Sweden v Latvia (nothing at stake, Sweden locked into 2nd and Latvia out)
Should be fun.
Definitely staying up late for this one.
Highlight of the night:
And on a related note to the general theme, Cristobal, Save Us All