There's a nice discussion about Dougie Hamilton in the post below this one. Basically, Dougie in the NHL needs to happen like yesterday.
Cool things about today: It's the 45th anniversary of the Leafs' last Cup win. If you're bored, head on over to PPP and let them know about it.
After the jump, more end-of-season thoughts, and one thing about each current playoff series...
- So let's look at the Bruins' goaltending sitch. [Herald]
- Why did our scoring forwards go quiet in playoffs, and what's to be done to fix it? [Enterprise News]
- Tyler Seguin's third season will be his toughest test yet. I mean, he IS turning 21... [CBS Local]
- Zdeno Chara and David Krejci are heading to Europe to play in Worlds. [Enterprise News]
- Here's a report card on Gregory Campbell. [Bruins Daily]
- Marc Bergevin is in as the Habs' new GM. Start making Jeff Goldblum/Raptor Jesus jokes now AND GO [Gazette]
- More deets on the Radulov/Kostitsyn situation. [Tennessean]
- The Kings aren't going to sit on their two-game lead, oh hell no. [STL Today]
- Here's a nice little story about Shane Doan and Mike Fisher being friends. [ESPN]
- The Flyers sort of imploded last night against the Devils. [CSN Philly]
- The Rangers are off to DC....and by train, no less. [NYT]
- Russian Caps prospect Evgeny Kuznetsov is staying in the KHL because he's afraid he won't make the Olympic team if he comes to the NHL. Interesting... [Post]
- Would the Penguins ever trade Evgeni Malkin? [PHT]