So Teemu Selanne signed a one-year deal with Anaheim yesterday and this is how the Ducks announced it:
Sadly his announcement was undermined by Cam Janssen's absolutely STUPID podcast with a pair of neanderthal St. Louis radio hosts. Boo.
After the jump, Malcolm Subban embraces Boston, Dominik Hasek wants a multi-year deal, and fighting in development camp?
- Malcolm Subban bought a sweet hat and tweeted about it yesterday. [NESN]
- Here's the last edition of the P-Bruins' e-magazine for the year; there's a nice story about Carter Camper in here. [PBruins]
- Cam Charron looks at the advanced stats of players who got in 10 or more fights last year. Why did I not realize Gregory Campbell fought THAT much? [The Score]
- USA Hockey's HoF class of 2012 was announced yesterday. [USA Hockey]
- Dan Ellis problems: who will sign him post-surgery? [In Goal Mag]
- Darcy Regier doesn't intend to sign Hasek, and wishes him the best - in the Western Conference. [Buffalo News]
- Edmonton's new arena project is $35M over budget. Ouch. [Sportsnet]
- Two Capitals prospects got in a fight at development camp. One is Al Iafrate's son. SURPRISE. [CSN Washington]
- The Sabres are building a statue to honor the French Connection. That's kind of cool. [Sabres]
- Cam Janssen released a statement apologizing for his dumb, homophobic remarks. [Devils]