This guy plays softball at LeLacheur Park tonight. Woo!
I actually found some legit links, look at me go.
I mean, they're not SUPER legit, but you take what you can get, right? Sidenote, all staff meetings at work suck, sorry for the delay on this.
After the jump, an awesome Shining hockey mask, the Junior Club World Cup is happening, and Charlie Jacobs speaks...
- Charlie Jacobs was on WEEI yesterday, and thinks the team can deal Tim Thomas. [WEEI]
- The Red Sox are dropping in popularity in Boston, and the Bruins are rising up. Check out this survey. [Globe]
- Aly Raisman talks about Ty Ty. [NECN]
- Milan Lucic's annual charity softball game is tonight in Lowell. [Lowell Sun]
- The NHL rules summit is going on in Toronto and they're planning to address embellishment, along with a few other things. [Puck Daddy]
- The OHL's Sudbury Wolves and the USHL's Waterloo Black Hawks are doing pretty well at the Junior Club World Cup. I didn't even know this was a thing. [NHL]
- Here is a hockey mask with scenes from The Shining painted on it. Boss. [NBC News]
- Is Sergei Samsonov attempting a comeback, or what? [Sportsnet]
- The Predators think a lockout is avoidable. [Tennessean]
- Apparently Buffalo offered Shane Doan a ridiculously big contract. [NHL]