So apparently one of the members of Girl Talk wore a Habs jersey to the launch of a style TV show in the UK. The article where the Daily Mail rips her to shreds over it is GREAT. "Roberts misses the mark as she turns up to launch in baggy sports shirt."
No word on whether they'd have torn her apart over a Bruins shirt, but considering that black is always in....probably not.
- Thornton and Paille aren't panicked over the CBA problems...yet. [CBS Local]
- The Windsor organization isn't happy that Alexander Khokhlachev is off to Russia. Bitter betties... [Windsor Star]
- Milan Lucic will become a dad this season! [Rant Sports]
- Thornton thinks Rask is ready to become the #1. [Rant Sports]
- Putts and Punches for Parkinsons went well, apparently. [WEEI]
- Matt Grzelcyk made the 22-man roster at US Junior camp. [College Hockey Inc]
- Awesome news - Jack Jablonski is moving more than anyone thought he'd ever be able to. [Twin Cities]
- Andrej Meszaros adds to the Flyers' horrible blueline problems with a torn Achilles tendon. [Puck Daddy]
- What if the NHL had alternate commentary options? [The Score]
- Here's that Daily Mail article about the Habs jersey. LOL. [Daily Mail]
- Comparing Braden Holtby's start to other young goalies, Rask included. [CBS Sports]