If you're looking for today's PPP commenting party, it's over at SBNation's Battle of California today. Their idea about going to one blog a day and taking over is pretty fun.
In Bruins news, hahahahahaha. Okay, there's actually some AHL news and tidbits from Harvard Arena practice, but the NHL and PA aren't even going to talk about meeting until after Rosh Hashanah and that ends...tomorrow, I think? I don't know, someone else can probably clarify that better than I can.
After the jump, AHL news! A potential mini-league in Quebec! and more...
- Which Bruins are considering a Euro Trip during the lockout? [Herald]
- Zdeno Chara is staying patient about the lockout. That makes one of us. [NESN]
- Patrice Bergeron might be part of this weird little mini-league that could tour Quebec during the lockout? [True Hockey]
- Here is a pretty good NHL player lockout tracker. [The Hockey House]
- Are some NHL players contemplating a trip to the ECHL this season? Gwinnett seems to think so. [11 alive]
- Mike O'Connell got a day with the Stanley Cup. [Patriot Ledger]
- Here is a lockout drinking game. Yikes. [Puck Daddy]
- The Pirates roster is looking good for this season, unfortunately for Providence. [KJ Online]
- What happened in Rochester in the '04-05 lockout? Hopefully what will happen in Providence this time around. [Democrat and Chronicle]