Important things of the day:
1. Don't miss out on Rebel State Of The Bruins at The Fours at 5:30 PM tonight.
2. SBNation United is coming. Our blog looks kickass in their new template. If people care, I'll share a screenshot in the comments.
3. That stupid blog train is really really ridiculously distracting. Seriously.
After the jump, an update on Adam McQuaid, a sweet article from PBruins foward and regular blogger Bobby Robins, and players playing in Europe for free?
- Bobby Robins is the PBruins' designated pugilist, pretty much. He's also a really really good writer. Check out his latest post. [BobbyRobins.com]
- Adam McQuaid has no idea what he's going to do during this lockout. Welp. [The Guardian]
- David Krejci is for sure off to the Czech league, plus an update on yesterday's Harvard hilarity. [Mass Live]
- Here's Fluto's take on the Bruins in limbo. [Globe]
- Two Flyers players are responsible for this Quebec gypsy league idea. [CSN Philly]
- Here's an update on who's off to Europe. [The Score]
- Patrik Berglund is playing for Sweden's Vasteras, free of charge. [STL Today]
- Anze Kopitar is also playing in the Swedish B-league, also free of charge. [LA Times]
- Oh no, not Stanley C. Panther! :( [Miami Herald]
- NHL staff is taking a 20-percent paycut during the lockout. Pour one out for noted Bruins fan and nhl.com headlinist extraordinaire Mike Blinn today. [Puck Daddy]