Welcome back again, folks. It's time for an image posting drill. You don't want this to happen to you:
(Sorry Servo. We all make mistakes.)
Embarrassing, right? Right. So don't let it happen to you. Here's how you post an image like a pro:
- Find an image. Google Image Search usually works pretty well for this. I'm going to go with the main picture on this page.
- Right-click on the image and select "Copy Image URL"
- Go to imgur.com and upload the image.
- copy the code under "HTML Image (websites & blogs)"
- Start a comment with a title.
- Paste the code into the comment box
- Hit Preview
- If it looks good, hit post.
Great! Okay, now you try it!