Kevin Hoffman-US PRESSWIRE
The Bruins Host The Sabres Tonight. New! Improved? Now With More Beef!
- Tonight should be fun. Revisiting November 12, 2011, and the echo in Buffalo. [Taunton Gazette]
- Shawn Thornton spoke with Haggs at length about the season so far, and the Sabres. [CSNNE]
- Sucess, yes, but the Bruins are "not anywhere near hitting on all cylinders" at this point. [WEEI]
- Although they seem to be near the top in week one power rankings. [SportsIllustrated]
- Here's a much more humourous take on tonight's matchup and its implications. [Days Of Y'Orr]
- And happy birthday, Tyler Seguin. (We'll be watching for all the fan signs.) [NHLBruins]
Check out the accolades for SCoC's own Sarah Connors and Langluy from Jewels From The Crown for their post in answer to "The Girl's Guide To Watching The Rangers" including sticktaps from Joe Haggerty at CSNNE and Tim Rosenthal at Bruins Daily, and a whole bunch of buzz on Twitter.
And around the league:
- Where, oh where will expansion teams land? And how soon? [PuckDaddy]
- And what is the overall plan on expansion...? [SBNation]
- ... it may depend to whom you are speaking. [Sporting News]
- Bad news for the Phoenix Coyotes. [CBSSports]
- And the ECHL Las Vegas Wranglers commit one terrific jersey foul! [Las Vegas Wranglers]