Last night, the NHL saw fit to suspend Patrick Kaleta for ten games. Here's the video:
Those ten games are:
- Tue, Oct 15 @ New York Islanders
- Thu, Oct 17 v Vancouver Canucks
- Sat, Oct 19 v Colorado Avalanche
- Fri, Oct 25 @ Florida Panthers
- Sat, Oct 26 @ Tampa Bay Lightning
- Mon, Oct 28 v Dallas Stars
- Thu, Oct 31 @ New York Rangers
- Sat, Nov 2 v Anaheim Ducks
- Tue, Nov 5 @ San Jose Sharks
That's right, we get to pass a Buffalo game by without having to see his ugly fucking face! That makes me feel pretty great.
With any luck, Maxim Lapierre will be suspended forever for boarding Dan Boyle last night. Wow, what a piece of shit he is.