Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports
The Frustrated Buffalo Sabres Could Not Knock The Bruins Off Of Their Game Plan, Literally Or Figuratively.
- Anton Khudobin was solid in goal (one K, one U, TWO POINTS!) Brad Marchand was sharp, and Peter Chiarelli expects to sign Jay Pandolfo soon. [Boston Herald]
- Dominating 5-on-5 and sticking with the plan paid off. [NESN]
- The Bruins were composed and solid, the antithesis of their last meeting with the Sabres. [WEEI]
- An extra day of rest helped the Bruins to their franchise best start, 17 points in 10 games. And Patrice Bergeron scored a power play goal! [TheHockeyNews]
- David Krejci has demonstrated his value in skill and consistency so far, and has been part of the success of Claude Julien's line juggling. [BruinsDaily]
Tweetalies, PLEASE go online and vote to recognize @cupofchowdah with a "SHORTY AWARD" in the "GREEN" category for the #treesforgoals initiative!
- Here is the link to the Shorty Awards site. They are recognizing "the best in social media" and draw attention in turn to good causes such as #treesforgoals. Please type in the username @cupofchowdah and click for a Shorty award in category "Green." You MUST also include an explanation in the body of the vote, perhaps mention #treesforgoals by name. [Shorty Awards]
Elsewhere around the hockey world:
- Is this Alexandre Burrows' legacy? Now Max Pacioretty has been BITTEN by Mikhail Grabovski? [PuckDrunkLove]
- Phil Kessel FINALLY has lit the lamp! [CBCSports]
- Some NHL GMs can't chew gum and operate a remote at the same time. [HoldoutSports]
- Martin Brodeur falls down and almost puts the puck into his own net! [BackhandShelf]