Jana Chytilova/Freestyle Photo
The Bruins Took Two Points From The Senators, Are Now 6-0-0 when Daniel Paille Scores.
The Bruins are still looking for a solid game, but will take a win on this one. They move on to Toronto to meet the Maple Leafs tomorrow tonight.
- Initially, the Bruins looked "tentative," but warmed to the task. Claude Julien believed the work ethic was there. [BostonGlobe]
- Roster shakeups included making Rich Peverley a healthy scratch, and promoting the Merlot line to third line ice time. [WEEI]
- Anton Khudobin continues to solidify his place in the Bruins goalie tandem, keeping the Bruins in the game. [NESN]
- Dennis Seidenberg asserted that the Bruins stepped on ice a bit low in confidence. As the game progressed into the third period, the Bruins found a controlled "testiness" without taking needless penalties. [NESN]
- David Krejci gamely returned to the lineup, crediting the Bruins trainers for their help. Aaron Johnson earned words of praise from Claude Julien for being ready when needed, and Ryan Spooner remained in the lineup, playing solidly in his home arena. [Boston Herald]
- Daniel Paille has two more goals than Milan Lucic so far... and the Senators picked on David Krejci. [CausewayCrowd]
- Here's a tweet update from morning skate. [@NaokoFunayama]
- DID YOU SEE THAT? Martin Brodeur scores in his first game back! [CBCSports]