+ Man, is the Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin line the best line in hockey, or what? They look incredible, night in and night out, and are just so CONSISTENT, which is great while the Krejci line seems to be quieting down lately.
+ Anton Khudobin had an incredibly strong showing tonight. He may have only made 25 saves, but a lot of them required a huge amount of Thomas-esque effort. He's been doing it all along, but it's really cool to see Khudobin playing such a similar style to TT30. Rask's positional style is great but man, Khudobin's fun to watch.
+ Johnny Boychuk played one of his strongest games of the season tonight - he was consistently in the right place at the right time and wow, that hit on James Van Riemsdyk at center ice. Awesome.
+ Hey, they didn't (completely) blow the lead in the third! We'll overlook that goal by Grabovski because he seems to always score on the Bruins.
- Can we put out a missing persons report on Nathan Horton? That's all.
- Andrew Ference is still terrible at hockey.
- The curse of Chris Bourque is still haunting the third line!!! Or maybe it's just that Jay Pandolfo isn't exactly a great replacement for him. I am convinced that putting a decent forward on a line with those two will fix everything. So, uh, Soderberg?
- It is a really damn good thing Krejci scored that goal because WOW he was otherwise awful tonight. Approximately five billion missed passes/turnovers later, I've about had it.
- The power play was bad, water is wet, the sky is blue, etc
- No first place, since the Canadiens won. Boooo.