I don't hate the Senators. Despite having played them more than anyone else but Buffalo this year, I don't hate them. They're a gritty team that plays relatively clean (mostly....Chris Neil....) and always keeps games against the Bruins tight. Plus, Robin Lehner seems to have the Bruins' number....luckily, not as much as the Bruins' goaltending tandem has their scoring forwards'. Tonight's game was pretty damn good. There's only one more against Ottawa this regular season, which is almost a pity.
- Tyler Seguin. Some games, he stickhandles into the offensive zone and loses the puck and everything goes wrong. Some games, like tonight, the opposite of that happens. And it was good.
- The "top line" played incredibly well tonight. It's almost like two of them idolized Jagr as kids and are super excited because Jagr Jagr Jagr!
- Did you know that Tyler Seguin wasn't born the first time Jagr played against the Bruins?
- Jagr did not play in this game but Jagr and Jagr and oh my god Jagr.
- Dougie Hamilton came back after laying a SWEET hit in the third period, knocking Erik Condra off the puck and ultimately setting up the game winning goal. It was a marvelous sequence after which Dougie went down the tunnel, so it was good to see him not succumb to some pain in the ribs area.
- Bartkowski has not looked terrible in the few games he's played up. He helped cover for Dougie quite well while Dougie took a few shifts off in the third, and nothing awful happened.
- Peverley actually had a fairly strong game as well.
- BERGY NOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Seriously though Patrice Bergeron went down the tunnel in the first period and that's basically the worst.
- JAGR DIDN'T PLAY. IS IT THURSDAY YET