The Boston Bruins received a glorious sendoff from fans as they departed for Chicago to face the Blackhawks tomorrow night in the Stanley Cup Finals. Who has more fun than us?
Wednesday night at 8PM the puck drops in Chicago. Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks... Stanley Cup Finals, baby!
- Claude Julien and Joel Quenneville have a deep, dark past... [ChicagoTribune]
- Peter Chiarelli seemed destined for management, and his road to the Bruins led through Harvard and the Ottawa Senators. [NHL.com]
- Validation. Despite the early playoff exit last year, the Bruins' core group still includes 17 players from the 2010-11 Cup team. [ESPN]
- Four more wins and this team is poised to achieve a peak point in franchise history. [TheHockeyWriters]
- A doubter now sees the Bruins as likely to win the cup. Don't get excited, as he picked the Rangers and then the Penguins to eliminate the Bruins before now. [WEEI]
- Here are five keys to the Bruins/Blackhawks matchup. [SportsMedia101]
- David Krejci continues to quietly lead the Bruins in offense. [ProvidenceJournal]
- Desperately seeking offense (from the third and fourth lines,) and Shawn Thornton faces his former teammates. [TheBostonGlobe]
- C'Mon, Ref! discusses the Gregory Campbell injury, and why no whistle was blown. [TSN]
- Enjoy this eulogy of the Pittsburgh Penguins, complete with snarky Photochops. [PuckDaddy]
- Disappointed in your team's playoff run? See where yours ranks. [Grantland]
- And the Bruins get a warm sendoff from fans as they leave for Chicago. [@NHLBruins^CS]
- Jack Edwards retweeted a cartoon... [@RealJackEdwards]