Take half a shot/drink for
- Mention of Original Six.
- Talk of Chara's height.
- Bonus if they also mention his stick size.
- Reference to how both teams have won the Cup in recent years.
- Pierre gets visibly excited over a penalty being called.
- Bonus shot if the penalty he said was going to be called ends up being a different penalty.
Take one shot/drink for
- A Bruins goal
- A Blackhawks goal just to drown out the horrible noise of Chelsea Dagger
- Whenever the United Center is referred to as the "Madhouse on Madison"
- Mention of Chicago as "The Windy City"
- Mention of the Phil Esposito and/or Bobby Orr trade
- Whenever Pierre chimes in just to say what college a player went to. ("Torey Krug" "Michigan State!!").
- Bonus shot if it's mention of St. Lawrence in relation to Peverley and Bollig, and how neither was drafted.
- Reference to the Blackhawks 20+ game "undefeated" streak to start the season.
- Whenever NBC talks about Sidney Crosby.
- Every time Seguin looks up to the sky after another stopped shot.
- When the broadcasters call a player by the wrong name ("Andrew McQuaid")
Take two shots/drinks for
- If a Bruins goal gets called off
- If the Bruins score a power play goal
- A fight.
- Mention of Patrick Kane and Tyler Seguin playing together in Switzerland
- Paille gets a breakaway...and misses
Take three shots/drinks for
- If the Bruins score a shothanded goal
- Paille gets a breakaway...and scores.
Take five shots/drinks for
- A Jaromir Jagr goal.
- A Johnny Boychuk goal (this has historical significance).
- Anyone gets a hat trick
- Anyone gets a Gordie Howe hat trick
Take ten shots/drinks for
- Tuukka Rask scores a goal on Chicago's net.