• No more “Fat/Slow Lucic” jokes this season, no sir! Looks like Milan’s hitting the gym (let’s be honest; he only went to the gym because he knew he was gonna get filmed by #BearTracks) [BostonBruins.com]
• Here are five websites all y’all oughta have bookmarked (HINT HINT we’re number two, we’re number two). [BleacherReport]
• Successfully talking out of both sides of their mouth, RantSports claims that our new division (#FLORTHEAST 5evah) is both easier and harder.
Because apparently every division isn’t always like that. [RantSports]
• Now that Fer is gone, the B’s as a whole are looking a lot younger on D. Perhaps it’s Bart’s chance. (Beware; this is ESPN). [ESPN]
• Yaaaaay expansion! Are we gonna see a team in Seattle soon? [PuckDaddy]
• Yaaaaay goalies! Here are the top goalie moments of 2012-13 season. [NHL.com]
• As hockey fans, we all love hockey commercials and non-hockey commercials with hockey players (Brad Marchand, Shawn Thornton, anyone?) in them. Here are the twelve worst hockey commercials ever. Like, ever. [CBSSports]