He's Milan Lucic, accept no substitutes! - Bruce Bennett
Sure, another player may now be generously described as a "Milan Lucic type," but we don't have to settle for second best!
The Bruins' Milan Lucic has become a brand, and the NHL community has taken notice.
- Milan Lucic, the new NHL gold standard, explains how a meeting with a retired Bruin spurred his off-season success. [TheProvince]
- Making a case for sewing an "A" patch on Lucic's sweater. [CausewayCrowd]
- Do or die time for Jordan Caron, and a glance back at the Bruins 2007 draft class. [HockeyBuzz]
- Take a stroll down memory lane with this gallery of historical Bruins uniforms. #teampooh. [NESN]
- One take on an Alltime Bruins team, complete with video and GIFs. [CBSSports]
- Here's a feelgood story about a little girl, a Zdeno Chara sweater, and a kind gesture by Matt Duchene. [MindenTimes]
- Former Bruins' coach Robbie Ftorek has been named assistant coach of the Abbotsford Heat, Calgary's AHL affiliate. [CausewayCrowd]
- The Bettman has appointed a new NHL Vice President of Officiating... you may remember him. [CasewayCrowd]
- A quick listing of the NHL's oldest and youngest teams. [TooManyMenOnTheSite]
- Which FORMER Bruin (sob, sniff) is on this Top 10 sexiest male athletes list? It may not be the one you think! [CelebrityCafe]
- NHL logos, Pokemon style. Because they CAN. [ComplexGaming]
- Jonesing for even MORE NHL news? Dive into this terrific news list and feast on the links! [SportsIllustrated]