- Carl Söderberg has no plans to play in Providence thus season. [The Boston Globe]
- ...And he's excited to prove it. [The Boston Herald]
- Claude Julien and Loui Eriksson had a few things to say about our Yeti. [ESPN Boston]
- Gregory Campbell has been featured in this 2013-14 Bruins player preview. [New England Hockey Journal]
- Daniel Paille is still enjoying some merlot. [Causeway Crowd]
- The jury's still out in hybrid icing, and Coach Julien is on the fence. [Comcast Sporstnet]
- David Krejci and Milan Lucic are excited about Jarome Iginla playing on their line, and are working on developing some chemistry. [CBS Boston]
Around the rink:
- Patrick Kane is ridiculous. [The Sporting News]
- Will moving to the Eastern Conference make the postseason a reality for the Columbus Blue Jackets? Will the Flyers make it to the show? [NHL.com]
- Joe Colborne wants to prove himself to be NHL-ready at Leafs' camp thus year. [TSN]
- Down Goes Brown tests you on your offseason news knowledge. [Grantland]
- THN has the Bleu, Blanc et Rouge pegged for #4 in the Atlantic Division. [THN]
- The Brodeurs are having an interesting training camp. [The New York Times]
- Here's the skinny on Dustin Byfuglien and the Jets. [THN]
- Marc-Andre Fleury has a lot to prove this season. [The Hockey Writers]
Chowder Shout Outs:
- New to Stanley Cup of Chowder? Confused about all the weird stuff that goes on in our comment sections, and sometimes even our articles? Holyhandgrenaid wants to help, and made this guide for you.
- There are two SCOC fantasy leagues (they're both the same). See this fanpost for more info.
- As usual, Servo is working hard n our behalf. Check out his Pile On The Isle update.