What a game. The Bruins and Stars were about evenly matched all night, in terms of the fact that Kari Lehtonen saved the Stars' bacon about eighty times shorthanded, and the Bruins couldn't capitalize. The PK looked almost OK, and even the fourth line managed to contribute. Not terrible.
- David Krejci had his first goal in ten games.
- Chad Johnson, despite getting his eye practically gouged out, looked pretty OK!
- Really the KIL line looked awesome all game.
- Um, congrats, fourth line, on being momentarily relevant!
- The third line had probably their most irrelevant game in a while.
- I had to take five shots in the first period for mentions of the Seguin trade. Goddammit.
Chad Johnson, sticked in the face! He lost his contact and played the rest of the 2nd without it. Badass.
Lucic had a nice goal.