Fairly dull game between the Bruins and the Coyotes tonight. In a game that included a five-shot second period (that's five shots total), Zdeno Chara and Jarome Iginla had the two goals that carried the team over the desert dogs. Puckpants Mike Smith's losing streak at the Garden extends to six games.
- The goals
-Tuukka Rask's work in net was genius as usual. He had to stop a few really challenging breakaways and did fine on all of them.
- Good possession numbers
- Bartkowski's hit on Jeff Halpern was pretty unneccessary.
- Seriously, only two shots on goal in the entire second period? Ugly.
- Can we please unbench Krug?
- First Bruins/Yotes game at the Garden in five years.
- STILL UNDEFEATED IN THE ANDREJ MESZAROS ERA.
THAT SAVE, TUUKKA! REALLY??
Bartkowski's bad hit