I have to drive to Montreal tonight, so let's make this a quick one.
The Good Stuff:
- Rasky business, holy crap. The Red Wings put 33 shots on goal and Tuukka only managed to not stop two of them, both garbage goals - one from Datsyuk and one from Zetterberg. Which really begs the question: what would the Red Wings be without those two?
- Excellent to see the first line come to life. Milan Lucic's goal in the third period was great.
- If only I had a gif. Loui Eriksson's goal, from Dougie and Tuukka, was pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. Dougie's work on that goal was beautiful and amazing and If it were a thing I could hug, I would hug it.
- Tuukka Rask's save percentage after five games? 0.961. His GAA is 1.16. Nice.
- Zdeno Chara's PPG yeahhhhh
The Bad Stuff:
- Letting Detroit back in the game with five minutes to go was pretty uncool.
- Brad Marchand losing his temper towards the end was....unproductive.
- Tuukka Rask had more points than Gustav Nyquist this round. Only five Red Wings finished the series with more points than our GOALIE. Hilarious.
SEE YOU KIDS FOR GAME 1. YEAHHHH