Just the Facts:
Game Time: 7:00 PM, Bell Centre. TV Broadcast: NBCSN, RDS, CBC. Radio Broadcast: 98.5 The Sports Hub
Rival SB Nation Site: Some jerks idk
|Max Pacioretty||David Desharnais||Thomas Vanek|
|Dale Weise||Tomas Plekanec||Brendan Gallagher|
|Brian Gionta||Daniel Briere||Rene Bourque|
|Michael Bournival||Ryan White||Michael Blunden|
|Alexei Emelin||Andrei Markov|
|Josh Gorges||P.K. Subban|
|Mike Weaver||Douglas Murray|
|Milan Lucic||David Krejci||Jarome Iginla|
|Brad Marchand||Patrice Bergeron||Reilly Smith|
|Daniel Paille||Carl Soderberg||Loui Eriksson|
|Jordan Caron||Gregory Campbell||Shawn Thornton|
|Zdeno Chara||Dougie Hamilton|
|Johnny Boychuk||Matt Bartkowski|
|Torey Krug||Kevan Miller|
|Tuukka Rask (starting)|
|Hi I'm Chad Johnson|
- Ignore the narratives. Let them go. Forget all the off-ice nonsense and focus for just a few minutes. There's one thing the Bruins need to do in these games going forward: Keep your fucking cool. Stay out of the fucking box. Through two games this series the Bruins have outscored the Canadiens at evens 7-3, and on special teams have been outscored 2-0. Their 5v5 CF% is 61.5 through these first two games; they are owning the crap out of play when they're not losing their minds and getting trapped on the penalty kill.
- SERIOUSLY DO NOT TAKE PENALTIES
- Douglas Murray appears to be in for the Habs tonight, in an effort to do.....I'm not sure what. He probably won't help them much at 5v5, since he's very slow and terrible, so...panic adjustment? On the Bruins' side, lineups should be the same as in game 2.
- Daniel Paille skated with the swedes on Saturday and that line played really well - look for that line to keep doing great things at evens. On the fourth line, we may see Florek slot back in - but Caron actually played decently on Saturday, so who knows.
- STAY OUT OF THE GODDAMN BOX I don't care if those bleu blanc and rouge shitweasels insult your mothers, your grandmothers, your ugly faces, whatever - KEEP YOUR COOL AND STAY AT 5v5
The Bergeron goal that bent the laws of space-time. Oh my god so beautiful.
So many more blue circles now. Our long nightmare is over
Therrien is still trying to get the Desharnais line out against weaker than Boston's top defenders, and....well, at least they're scoring PP goals? Ha.