The Bruins take on a struggling Columbus Blue Jackets team tonight. Are we going to have to suffer through a bajillion trade rumors for the next few days? Probably. Should we listen to them? Probably not. Is this a trap game that would be really embarrassing to lose?
After the jump, the Isles' new thirds are hideous, the Canucks and Senators have the same record, and Tyler Seguin wears that awful Dunkin Donuts jersey again...
- Benoit Pouliot had a rough start, but he's taking little steps to prove himself in Boston. [Mass Live]
- Tyler Seguin helped Dunkin Donuts present a check to a Manchester charity yesterday. [WMUR]
- A six-game win streak is cool, but until the Bruins are in the top 8, they're dissatisfied with their results. [WEEI]
- Tyler Myers hit Dainius Zubrus with an elbow to the head last night. There was no penalty. [NJ.com]
- Here is a video of said hit. [Kukla's Korner]
- Ex-Red Win Vladimir Konstantinov is raising money for a brain damage institute with art he's created. [Det News]
- Carey Price had an assist and a shutout last night against the Hurricanes. [Gazette]
- Steve Montador scored as the Blackhawks beat the Canucks last night. LOL, the Canucks have the same record as the Ottawa Senators. That's great. [USA Today]
- The Isles' new thirds. They're pretty bland. and Mets-esque. [Flickr]