After downing the Montreal Canadiens 4-2 in Game 3, the Bruins will have the opportunity to knot the series up at two games a piece when they hit the ice at Bell Centre in Montreal on Thursday night. The puck drops shortly after 7:00 PM ET.
- Chris Kelly returned to Boston on Wednesday to be examined by doctors for a possible fracture suffered in Game 3, however Claude Julien expects Kelly to be ready for Game 4. Tyler Seguin and Black Ace Jamie Arniel took shifts on the third line in place of Kelly during Wednesday's practice in Lake Placid.
- If you are wondering why there is so much time off between Game 3 and 4, blame this man. Rush held a concert at the Bell Centre on Wednesday, which forced Game 4 to be pushed back to Thursday night
- Benoit Pouliot may have played his way out of the lineup for the Habs.
- When NESN play-by-play man Jack Edwards isn't ranting about composite sticks or the career trajectory of Benoit Pouliout, he is ranting about divers.
- Mark Recchi has been here before.
- Tony Marinaro of Team 990 in Montreal will have Annakin Slayd in studio for a live performance on Thursday. That's a whole lot of douche-iness for one studio.
- Cranky old Habs beat writer Pat Hickey spoke with B's fans about Hal Gill.
- Joe Fitzgerald of the Boston Herald thinks that Bruins fans deserve to see the B's down the Habs.
- Bruins playoff fever is sweeping the city! Even alleged attempted baby killers are rocking the black and gold.
- Tim Thomas raided Eddie Vedder's closet and hit the ice of a leisure twirl on Tuesday.
- The Public Skate open thread starts at 6:30 PM ET.