One, that Scott Norton is an asshole. Two, that a year ago today, Milan Lucic ran over Ryan Miller in the most extreme case of forward-on-goalie-violence the NHL has ever seen in its entire history. Yeah, not really.
- Here's a fun recap in pictures on the one-year anniversary of such a gutless, awful hit. [Days of Yorr]
- Friend of the Blog Bobby Robins was featured in the Providence Journal today. [Projo]
- Nathan Horton is totally ready to go once the season starts again. [CLNS radio]
- ....Meanwhile, Tom Sestito's agent is saying stupid things about the hit on Horton. Welp. [Puck Daddy]
- Here's a lil' Bruins prospect roundup for you. Spoiler alert: Dougie Hamilton is really good. [Hockey Tracker]
- The P-Bruins lost in a shootout yesterday to Worcester. Michael Hutchinson is still winless. [WPRI]
- Seth Griffith is starting to turn it on in the OHL. [CLNS Radio]