So today is March 15, the Ides of March. Are we all aware that the Bruins only have 13 games left, including tonight? Unlucky numbers everywhere.
The top line of David Krejci, Milan Lucic, and Tyler Seguin need to come up big tonight; they've been minus players in recent games and with the recent rash of injuries, that just can't happen. But against a streaking Panthers team that is on pace to win the Southeast Division, who knows what could happen.
After the jump: hey, the Red Wings are struggling too!, the P-Bruins are trying to make the playoffs, and a list of Bruins cult heroes...
- Day games suck for the Bruins, but we already knew this. [NEHJ]
- Marty Turco knows he was bad. Well, the first step is admitting you have a problem, I guess. [Herald]
- Here is audio of Brad Marchand talking about the team's recent troubles. [WEEI]
- Claude Julien knows the Bruins can fix themselves. [Herald]
- Do the Bruins suddenly lack heart and passion? Amanda Bruno seems to think so. [MAss Live]
- Who are the top 6 Bruins cult heroes of the recent past? [NEHJ]
- Check out the P-Bruins' playoff situation. They're trying, they really are. [Something's Bruin]
- GMs approved a new icing rule at this week's meetings. [Businessweek]
- Some dude named Sidney Crosby is playing tonight. [NY Times]
- Erik Cole high-fived a ref last night. [Puck Daddy]
- The Red Wings have lost a bunch of games in a row recently. Sounds familiar.... [Kuklas Korner]
- The Oilers beat the Blue Jackets last night in the battle of suck. [Edmonton Journal]