In the Bruins' corner of the world, Dougie Hamilton and Jared Knight are still battling for the OHL championship, and the draft is six weeks and two days away. What will we do until then? Continue speculating about what Peter Chiarelli will do? Yell about the best historical Bruins team? Continue to hate on the Caps? All of the above? Let's get crazy.
After the jump, your not-very-satisfying links from around the league...
- Adam McQuaid is feeling better after his concussion. Because OBVIOUSLY that's what that was. [Bruins]
- Looking back and ahead at Brad Marchand's career so far... [WEEI]
- Jared Knight's Knights (never not funny) could take a 3-1 series lead over Dougie Hamilton's IceDogs tonight. [Metro News]
- Zdeno Chara and David Krejci are having an interesting time at Worlds. Krejci even scored a goal. Brb grinding my teeth in frustration. [Yahoo]
- Tim Thomas' Foundation donated a crap ton of money to Project Bread at Walk for Hunger last weekend. [Business Review]
- The Devils are in the Conference Finals. Yawn. [NJ]
- The Kings are ready to face a Coyotes team that is structured very similarly to their own. [LA Times]
- SOLD! The St. Louis Blues, for the low low price of $120 million. This is cool because the new owners are all STL locals. [Forbes]
- Also possibly sold: the Phoenix Coyotes? [WSJ]
- The Caps don't have time to obsess over game 5 - they face elimination tonight. [Washington Times]
- Anton Stralman, who's been pretty useful for the Rangers this season, was almost a Devil. [NY Times]
- Here is a really neat interview with Alex Semin. Lots of hard work went into this and it's pretty interesting. [RMNB]
- Ryan Kesler won't start the season with the Canucks next year after undergoing surgery to repair his shoulder. [Sun]