So the news of the day is that Rich Peverley is off to JYP of the Finnish SM-Liiga. JYP happens to be the team that the Bruins have an agreement with; I believe Juukka Holtari, the Bruins' European Head of Scouting, is also JYP's player coordinator. So that's pretty cool I guess.
Tomorrow, we'll have a Public Skate for the KHL game which features Anton Khudobin's team (Atlant) vs. Alexander Khokhlachev's team (Spartak), so make sure you're online and ready to comment around 11:30 am ET. Khudobin's team has already won one game 5-2 with him in net, so it should be a good one.
After the jump, a preview of what Tyler Seguin will wear in the Swiss-A league, the Oilers are dramatic, and remembering Manon Rheaume...
- ESPN's weekly mailbag is pretty good. [ESPN]
- 15 year old Connor McDavid made his OHL debut this weekend and got OWNED by Dougie Hamilton. Aww. [OHL Writers]
- Google translate time: Peverley is off to JYP. [Jatkoaika]
- Here's an interview with Khudobin after his team's 5-2 win the other day. [Sport-express]
- Anthony Camara, OHL pugilist extraordinaire, had a hat trick in OHL opening night this weekend. [Buzzing the Net]
- Bruins fans in Springfield can get their fix by watching the Falcons? I beg to differ. [Mass Live]
- Here is the first of a four-part series on Manon Rheaume, the only woman to ever appear in any sort of NHL game. [NHL]
- The NHL and NHLPA are meeting today, but not about the CBA. [DBD]
- SWEET LORD, IS THIS WHAT SEGUIN WILL HAVE TO WEAR??? [Twitter]
- The Oilers are being ridiculous on twitter, too. [PHT]