What's happening with the Bruins?
- Which "Atlantic" Division team will pose the biggest threat to the Bruins? [New England Hockey Journal]
- Milan Lucic is of the opinion that a lot of Tyler Seguin's off-ice reputation comes from guilt by association. [NESN]
- Bruins prospect Zane Gothberg is preparing for his second collegiate season at North Dakota. [New England Hockey Journal]
And elsewhere in the hockey world...
- Could the Islanders be staying on the Island? [Puck Daddy]
- What do we have to look forward to in... say, 43 days? [The Hockey Writers]
- He's too old for this shit: a retired Metropolitan Police Department officer has been the Ducks' time keeper since retiring from the force. [NHL.com]
- These ten players are guys you never want to play when you're off your game... [Backhand Shelf]
- DGB covers Daniel Alfredsson saying goodbye to Ottawa. [Grantland]
- One thing remains constant in the New Jersey Devils' organization: Lou Lamoriello. [The New York Times]
- A few NHLers have spoken out about Russia's
Nuremberg Lawsanti-gay legislation. [USA Today]
- PHT's "Team of the Day" Is the Nashville Predators. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Brian Floyd is apparently a big James Reimer fan. [NESN]
- Our shortest offseason may well feel like our longest. [Is It October Yet?]
Hey, this is not hockey!
- Enjoy this gif, because aww! [minus.com]
- The Olinguito is the first carnivore discovered in the Americas in over three decades, and they're super cute, too! [National Geographic]
- The Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont will be hosting an Oktoberfest-type celebration on September 1st, when their pumpkin/fall beer collection will be hitting their shelves. You should go.[Okto-Pumpkin Kashizalapalooza]